- For a list of professionals in your city, type in the city name.
- To find a pro nearest you, type in the full ZIP code. Select miles from ZIP to widen your search. ZIP codes work only for U.S. locations.
- To find a specific professional, type in his or her last name.
- To find a professional outside the United States, select the country.
- Want more details on a professional's credentials and programs? Click on the personal website link.
What is USPTA certification? Tennis-teaching professionals who earn USPTA certification have proven their commitment to excellence. The certification process includes pre-exam education, a written test and on- and off-court examinations. Members receive certification ratings that they may upgrade by retesting after gaining more experience and education. USPTA ratings, from most experienced to entry level, are:
- Master Professional (a category that members may earn only after meeting specific continuing education and service requirements and being an Elite Professional for 10 or more years.)
- Elite Professional
The USPTA Recreational Coach category is designed for people who may already be teaching tennis - as high school coaches, at recreational facilities or in other part-time situations - but are not immediate candidates for careers as full-time teaching professionals.
Warning: The Find-a-Pro database is intended for the sole use of consumers to locate USPTA-certified tennis-teaching professionals in their area. All information in the following database is the property of the United States Professional Tennis Association, Inc. and is copyrighted. It has been seeded to detect any improper use.
Any commercial use or promotions of other Web sites with these materials is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.